Availability: Ships in 24-48 hours
DISCOVER THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: - Have you ever wondered why Sweet Orange Oil is included in so many popular body lotions, room freshers, health and cleaning products? Derived from the Citrus Sinensi Orange plant, it has been widely used for centuries for its health and beauty effects.
100% PURE OIL, NO FILLERS, NO DILUTION: 7Jardins® Sweet Orange Oil is 100% Natural and pure and Each Orange Peel is Cold Pressed and Processed From the Purest Oranges from Canada, unlike some other sweet orange essential oils that are may be cheap, our prices are not the lowest, we never sacrifice quality, we are committed to bring you the best, our essential oil is one of the purest top quality you can find, they are filled at our facility in the USA.
7JARDIN'S® SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD: Helps Keep Your Kitchen Clean - Sweet Orange Oil has a fresh, natural and citrus smell that gives your kitchen a clean scent. You can clean up your appliances, stove, cutting boards or counter tops without the use of bleach or harsh chemicals found in most products.
- PROTECT AND HEALS THE SKIN - Contains high levels of Vitamin C to help fight wrinkles, dark spots and promotes the production of collagen. It is a powerful antioxidant that slows the rate of skin damage from the sun's harmful UV rays. Also fights bacteria and inflammation that can lead to acne.
7JARDINS® Brand IS OWNED BY MEDIDERM LABORATORIES: Based in Los Angeles County in the beautiful California- USA, operates under strict GMP compliance manufacturing, our products are never tested on animals.
- QUALITY ESSENTIAL OIL- Our Sweet Orange Oil is sourced directly from Brazil to ensure that it is 100% pure, natural, non toxic, unfiltered, undiluted without added fillers or artificial ingredients.
- BOOST YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH - Widely used for centuries to eliminate toxins and boost your health. Add few drops to your diffuser or to your cream or lotion or body oil
- ENHANCES YOUR MOOD - Diffusing orange oil in your home, inhaling it directly or adding a few drops into your shower wash or perfume can help uplift and calm you. Whether you need it to brighten up your mood to start the day or calm down those nerves after a long hard day.
- PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE SKIN - Contains high levels of Vitamin C to help fight wrinkles, dark spots and promotes the production of collagen. It is a powerful antioxidant that slows the rate of skin damage from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Use in your diffuser or add to your lotion or cream or serum or add to water in a sprayer for cleaning and as a natural chemical free air freshener.
Place Of Origin: Canada
Cultivation Method: Conventionally Grown
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Extracted From: Peel Of The Fruit
Perfumery Note: Top/ Middle
For external use only.
For aromatherapy use.
For all other uses: dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond.
Consult with an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratio.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Dilute well before use; for external use only.
- This is 100% Pure Oil, dilute for use on the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or lactating consult with your physician before use
DISCLAIMER: The Statements of this Product have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our Products are for Wellness Purpose, so these products are neither medicines, nor cure, diagnose or prevent from any disease. The Results of these products may also vary from person to person.