This policy describes how Mediderm Laboratories, LLC. (collectively, “Mediderm”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you during your online shopping at our website online.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect: Name, email address, products you view or purchase, credit card number, billing and shipping addresses, and your phone number.
Note that we do not intentionally sell to or collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can look at our websites, but you cannot make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
Use of Your Personal Information
Mediderm uses the personal information to supply you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and contact you for promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to send an e-mail to our customer service department, post a product review or make a purchase on our website. We also use your personal information to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Mediderm will share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• (1) We will share your personal information with companies that perform services, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
- (2) Your use of features made available to you on our website by a third party may result in information being collected or.
(3) Mediderm may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, such as Ratings & Reviews, with the general public.
(5) Mediderm may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
(4) Mediderm may share your personal information with a successor in interest to Mediderm. Mediderm may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to allow them to evaluate a possible sale.
Mediderm may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
(1) We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
• (2) A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
We may use certain technologies to collect information about your activities on our websites.
- Cookies *
- Flash Cookies *
- Web Beacons, clear pixels or pixel tags. *
- Web Server Logs.*
- Geo- location technologies. *
Your Options And What you need to do
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “Sign In” page, calling 1-888-833-3897
You can opt-out of some, but not all, online behavioral based advertising by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
You can remove content that you posted on a Mediderm public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org Note that we will endeavor to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Mediderm’s Customer Service by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
Mediderm Laboratories, LLC
9842 Alburtis Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need to contact you we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy
We may revise this policy from time to time.
Effective as of July 19, 2016.
* "Cookies" are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
* Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
* Web beacons are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
* Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the servers.
* Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.